1. Insert the prepared U disk installer U disk boot disk into the USB port of the computer;
2. Press the computer's shortcut start key to enter the U disk installer PE interface;
3. After entering the main menu interface of the u disk installer, select  to run the U disk master Win8PE installer maintenance version (new machine), and then press Enter to confirm;
4. After entering the U disk installer PE system, select "U disk installer one-click installer" on the desktop and open it;
5. Select the Windows 7 system image you just downloaded, and then confirm the system recovery.
The above is a video tutorial of reinstalling win7 system with one key u disk. If you want to reinstall Win7 system by yourself, learn it!
- Use tutorial
- PE tutorial
- BIOS Setup Tutorial
- Video tutorial
- common problem
- Brand notebook
- Brand desktop computer
- Assembling a desktop computer
One-key U disk startup shortcut:
U disk tool download recommendation more
Recommended BIOS Setup Tutorial more
How to set up a Fujitsu ah530 notebook with a USB flash drive
What should I do if the motherboard does not support USB flash drive startup?
How to set a USB flash drive for a desktop computer of ASRock motherboard
Haier desktop bios setting U disk boot
How does the MSI all-in-one enter the bios settings and start the USB disk?
How to make a USB flash drive for Samsung 500A2J all-in-one
How to set up a USB flash drive on an ASUS notebook